Call for Abstract
5th World Holistic Nursing Conference, will be organized around the theme “From Innovation to Enforcement of Advanced Techniques in Nursing”
World Holistic Nursing 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Holistic Nursing 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The nurses play their significant role in four different spheres of health care i.e Nursing sphere, Healthcare sphere, Regional/National sphere and Global Sphere. There are organizations like World Health Organization, World Bank, International Labour Organizations, United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) in a global sphere which are directly linked to health. World Bank is not a bank but actually a biggest lender and investor in the healthcare system, poverty education, building economies, etc. In recent years, many advances have been done in healthcare to identify, fight and prevent more subtle abnormalities of function treatment of child wood cancer. Computer generated modeling is also used to control asthma that is used as an anti-inflammatory and anti-leukotriene medications immunotherapy& psychopharmaceutical treatment.
- Track 1-1Primary health care epidemiology
- Track 1-2Primary are related to fitness and wellness
- Track 1-3Primary health care nursing
- Track 1-4Upcoming challenges in health care
- Track 1-5Ways to overcome language barriers in health care
Cardiac Nursing involves the nursing of patients who suffer from coronary artery disease or congestive heart failure or the patients who are recovering from angioplasty or bypass surgery. The nurses of this field treat and care for patients with the various type of heart diseases or conditions. The cardiac nurses work closely with a cardiologist and perform stress test evaluations on a regular basis. They also monitor the hearts of patients and administer heart medications. The cardiac nurses work in different units such as Coronary care units, Operating theatres, clinical research, cardiac medical wards, etc. The nurses working in cardiology must possess specialized skills in electrogram monitoring, medication administration by continuous intravenous drip and defibrillation
- Track 2-1Benefits of low blood pressure
- Track 2-2Global cardiovascular nursing leadership
- Track 2-3Changes in cardiovascular risk factor in patients
- Track 2-4Secondary prevention programmes to prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Track 2-5 Health related quality of life in heart diseases patients
The nurses of rehabilitation centres assist individuals with disability to adapt an altered lifestyle and provides therapeutic environment to them and for their family’s development. These nurses possess specialized knowledge and clinical skills to provide care to clients and coordinates educational, nursing care activities and holistic approach. The rehabilitation staff nurse works in inpatient and outpatient settings that are found in a range of acute to subacute rehabilitation facilities. The rehabilitation nurses have various responsibilities like facilitating community education regarding acceptance of people with disabilities. These nurses acts as a resource and a role model for nursing staff and students. They also participates in activities like nursing committees and professional organizations that promote the improvement of nursing care and the advancement of professional rehabilitation nursing.
- Track 3-1Inpatient rehabilitation
- Track 3-2Medical rehabilitation
- Track 3-3Fine motor rehabilitation
- Track 3-4Rehabilitation programming for male cancer survivors
- Track 3-5Life support training into rehabilitation programs
Telenursing and is also called telehealth or telenursing. This type of nursing is gaining popularity due to the demand for greater access and convenience in health care. The advancement in technology has led to the interaction of nurses with the patients who reside in remote areas. In Telenursing, telemedicine or telehealth technology is used to deliver nursing care and conduct nursing practice. Now, patients can easily access their health care providers through video conferencing, instant messaging, email and other forms of technology. The major benefit of this nursing is its cost effectiveness. Other benefits associated with telemedicine are quality care, flexibility, reduce distance, save travel time and help to solve increase shortage of nurses.
- Track 4-1Teleconsultation
- Track 4-2Telemonitoring
- Track 4-3Application of telenursing in elderly hip fracture patients
- Track 4-4Role of communications media
- Track 4-5Role of telenursing in overcoming geographical barriers
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses (PMHN) are those that examine, assess, educate, and support patients, but do not counsel them. Such nurses possess psychiatric specialty and donot provide any medication. PMHNs help the patients in their fragile time and help them to improve their life. They also make patients calm, help them to cope and build a therapeutic, meaningful relationship. The nurses need to keep balance while dealing with the patients who suffer from mental health. They have to show compassion and humanity. Psychiatric nurses have to focus on the objectives as the professional caregiver and serve the therapeutic needs of the patient.
- Track 5-1Advance practice mental health nursing
- Track 5-2Depression in patients with alzheimer’s disease
- Track 5-3Nurse facilitated health check ups for patients with mental illness
- Track 5-4Quality improvement project for increased enagagement on inpatient psychiatric unit
- Track 5-5Analyzing job stress for mental health nurses
Pediatric Nursing is the care of new borns and children upto juvenility. Pediatric nurses have to directly execute procedures and medicines to children according to prescribed nursing care plans. These type of nurses need to be specialized in handling stressful situations by having fast mobility and quick response towards them. They need to quickly diagnose the conditions and provide solution on the spot. Pediatric nurses must be particular in handling multifaceted trauma or illness cases with calmness. The goal of pediatric nurses is to foster the maximum growth and development and normalize the life of child during hospitalisation in preparation for the family home, school and community.
- Track 6-1Neonatal ICU Care Nursing
- Track 6-2Palliative pediatric nursing
- Track 6-3Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 6-4Neonatal nursing
- Track 6-5Technologies to treat Type I diabetes in pediatrics
- Track 6-6Pediatric intensive care
The nurses in oncology possess cancer-specific knowledge base and clinical expertise in cancer care apart from basic nursing program. The oncology nurses need to have RN license to become oncology certified. Caring for cancer patients is a physically, mentally and emotionally demanding job. The nurses caring for cancer patients not only keep track of numerous details throughout the day but also catches medication errors, prevent falls and know instinctively that when a patient needs immediate attention. Oncology nurses also form a relationship with the patients’ family and learn about their life and family. They even provide compassion and keep their patients calm amidst difficult situation.
- Track 7-1Management of chemotherapy related toxicities
- Track 7-2Health quality of life in patients with advanced cancer
- Track 7-3Awareness of cancer among communist pharmacists
- Track 7-4Challenges in cancer nursing
- Track 7-5Advancement in cancer care
Gerontological Nursing deals with the nursing of older adults, their families, and communities so as to support aging and maximum quality of life. Geriatric nursing has replaced the term gerontological nursing in the 1970s and meet the needs of aging population. Geriatric nurses need to have specialized skills in patient care, treatment planning, education, mental health, and rehabilitation. They become advocates, counselors and educators for their patients. Nursing homes are established to provide 24/7 care to older adults. Gerontological nurses work in various acute care hospitals, rehabilitation, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, retirement homes, community health agencies and the patient’s home.
- Track 8-1Associated factors of dysphagia in nursing homes
- Track 8-2Parkinson’s disease in older patients
- Track 8-3Attitude of nurses towards older people
- Track 8-4Geriatric assessment and management for older adults with cancer
- Track 8-5Strategy of determining alzheimer’s disease at an early stage in older adults
Orthopedic nurses provide improved quality of life to the patients who suffer from musculoskeletal injury. There are many issues related orthopedics like hospitalization for replacement of joint or loss of bone density. Since the healing process of such patients is very long and painful. Therefore, orthopedic nurses manage their day-to-day tasks with minimal pain. Such nurses dedicate their nursing career to improving the lives of those people who suffer from both acute injuries and chronic conditions. The orthopedic physicians only provide painkillers or prescribe a therapy regimen but it’s the main task of nurses to understand the needs of patients and heal their pain.
- Track 9-1Impact of musculoskeletal disease on locomotive syndrome
- Track 9-2Reason of emergence of enteric stoma
- Track 9-3Evaluating impaired tissue integrity in orthopaedic patients
- Track 9-4Effect of listening music on adult orthopaedic patients
- Track 9-5Conservative treatment methods for osteoarthritis of the ankle
Nursing education involves the practical training of nurses so as to prepare them for their duties as nursing care professionals. Nursing education is also provided in the specialized areas like pediatric nursing, mental health nursing, etc. Experienced nurses provide education to the nursing students. Nursing research is an evidence-based area of practice where nurses works as researchers in universities as well as in health care settings. Nursing research provides evidence to support nursing practices.
- Track 10-1Quantitative nursing research
- Track 10-2Qualitative nursing research
- Track 10-3Practice of nursing education
- Track 10-4Health communication research
- Track 10-5Evidence based education
Women health and midwifery nursing deal with the nursing of women who needs primary care during the childbearing years or their reproductive years. Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner provides prenatal, birth and postpartum care for women and their healthy newborns. These nurses also provide medical specialists and some primary care services for women from menarche to menopause. The Nurse-Midwifery program was established by Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies in the year 1972. This program includes innovative Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner program. It provides an opportunity to the students to study the health of women and midwifery practice through a strong academic program which includes advanced courses in pathophysiology, pharmacology, and health assessment.
- Track 11-1Mother and Baby care in Midwifery
- Track 11-2Contracepation and family planning
- Track 11-3Web based antinatal care system on maternal stress
- Track 11-4Quality of life after child birth
- Track 11-5Mid-wifery model for the care of pregnant women
- Track 11-6Challenges faced by midwifery nurses
Disaster Nursing mainly deals with the adaptation of professional knowledge, attitude, and skills of a nurse that helps in recognizing and meeting the health and emotional needs of disaster victims. The goal of disaster nurses is to achieve the best possible level of health for the people and the community involved in the disaster. Other goals of disaster nurses are to identify potential for next disaster, meet the basic survival needs of a population in an area who are affected by a sudden calamity and promote highest achievable quality of life for survivors. Many times, nurses have to travel to the place where calamity occurred and help those people in the crisis. Nurses have to work in less-than-ideal conditions like having to live in pop-up tents. They also have to face all the stress that comes with crisis care.
- Track 12-1Disaster health research
- Track 12-2Disaster education
- Track 12-3Ethical nursing practice during disaster
- Track 12-4Nursing in sudden onset disasters
- Track 12-5Role of nurses in emergency disaster
Efficient management skills are required by nurses so as to provide care to patients. Training for behavior management skills is given to nursing assistants which is integrated with formal staff management system. Supervision is needed in order to maintain these skills and facilitate performance on nursing units. Nurses have to be knowledgeable about the caring issues as well as the issues related to health. Nurses need to develop practical policies and become health legislators. The leadership skills of nurses can enhance the quality of patients care. Decision making, analyzing, control, and budgeting are the managerial roles played by nurse leaders. The political ideology of health care system and the policy-making process will shape nursing leadership.
- Track 13-1Managing nurse retention
- Track 13-2Development of new nurse orientation
- Track 13-3Monitoring care of patients
- Track 13-4Medication management quality
- Track 13-5Health information management
Health is the chief concept of nursing. Epistemological, logical, pragmatical, and linguistical are the 4 principles which are used to figure out the level of maturity of health concepts. It is found that the health concept in nursing is immature and additional concept development and clarification are needed. The health needs to be defined in a consistent manner with its philosophical presuppositions by nursing authorities. The health needs to be measurable, experimental based and capture the results which are sensitive to the nursing interventions. Moreover, the practical implications for the concept of health need to be conceptualized which would be possible if the nurses have consensus regarding the health.
- Track 14-1Influence of nurse on health policy
- Track 14-2Concept of nursing care
- Track 14-3Impact of health promoting lifestyle on nursing assisstants
- Track 14-4Role of health behaviour self-efficacy
- Track 14-5Concept of health literacy
In order to boost up the revenue and reduce the costs, Big data and Analytics are providing various insights to healthcare organizations. The analytics combine the traditional reporting data with web-based and unstructured extra-enterprise data so as to help payers from becoming the victim of medical fraud. Transformative changes have occurred in healthcare because of the roles played by nurses, their education and the respect they have earned. Social and disease-type demographics of change among citizens have also led to the advancement in health care. Many changes are needed in healthcare in order to meet the needs of people suffering from chronic diseases like cancer, Type 2 diabetes, stroke, etc
- Track 15-1Building safer health care system
- Track 15-2Role of government in influencing the health care system
- Track 15-3Advanced medical technologies
- Track 15-4Significance of digital health
- Track 15-5Impact of advanced practices in nursing quality of care